Will you allow someone to see your messy room? Absolutely not. While after the pandemic, we are frequently attending work meetings and classes on Zoom, our room space behind us is not always beautiful to let others see. Therefore, it is better to learn how to blur the background in Zoom to maintain your privacy.
This article will help you learn how to use this feature for different operating systems, such as Windows 10, Mac, Android, and iPhone devices. Along with this, we will also explain to you the process of making a blurred background before and during a Zoom meeting.
How to Blur Your Background While Using Windows 10?
Blur Your Background before a Zoom Meeting:
To blur the background before you attend a Zoom call, you need to go through the following steps-
- First, install Zoom on your PC and log in to your account.
- Once you logged in to your account, you will find the “Settings” icon at the top-right of the screen. Click on the icon.
- On the pop-up list, click on “Background & Filters”.
- Under the “Background & Filters” button, click on the “Blur” option. This will instantly make your background blurred.
Blur Your Background During a Zoom Meeting:
Follow these steps to blur your background during a Zoom call-
- With the help of your mouse, first, you have to find the bar at the bottom of the meeting screen.
- On the bar, you will find the “Stop Video” button with an upward arrow.
- Click on the arrow sign and then go to the “Video Settings” option and then click on “Background & Filters”.
- Now choose the “Blur” option to get a blurred background.
How to Blur Your Background While Using Mac?
While you are using Mac to attend Zoom calls, you have to follow the same procedure as PC. Therefore, by following the above-mentioned steps, you can have a blurred Zoom background on Mac.
How to Blur Your Background While Using iPhone or Android Devices?
If you are using a smartphone to attend a Zoom meeting, you have to go through the following steps to get a blurred background.
- Install the Zoom application on your Android or iOS device.
- Now, you have to enable your video and join a new meeting.
- After you start a meeting, tap on the Zoom screen. You will find the three-dotted “More” button at the bottom-right of the screen. Tap on the button.
- Now, select “Background” and then tap on the “Blur” option. This way, you can have a blurred Zoom background for your mobile device.